Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Autumn



It's autumn (fall) here in Australia. I have had a beautiful scene to look at out of the dining area of my house. After a prolonged period of drought, we have had unseasonal wet weather in the last 6 months or so. Everything has been growing madly. Our feature 'fairy tree' has had a huge growth spurt (actually getting way too big for our small backyard & causing me some issues with the neighbours). In the last few weeks it has been rapidly shedding leaves resulting in a stunning golden carpet.

Just had to share it with my creative friends out there in blogland :)

Till next time,
Lena

1 comment:

  1. Lena,

    Happy Autumn in Australia!
    I love your photos of autumn there.

    So glad I found you through the miz kate dot com Artist blog hop!
    I am your newest blog follower. :)
    Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

    I welcome you to check out my mixed-media paintings on my blog!

    Best,
    Mary C. Nasser
    http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete